Walter Christ, Wolfram Eisert, Franz Fedra
General information on data processing
Scope of the processing of personal data
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The following legal bases exist for the processing of your personal data:
- Fulfilment of contract or pre-contractual measures
- Legal obligation
Necessities to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest.
Data deletion and storage period
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. In addition, storage may take place if a legal retention period, e.g. from the German Fiscal Code and the German Commercial Code, precludes deletion. In principle, we store your data for 10 years.
Description and scope of data processing
- Browser type and version in use
- The user’s IP address
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the user was referred to our website
- Websites which the user requests using our website
Due to legal regulations, we are permitted to temporarily store the data and log files. The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the user’s IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session. The data is stored by us until the end of the respective session and then automatically deleted. As this data is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website, you as a user have no possibility to object to the processing.
Contact form and email contact
- IP address as well as date and time of submission
- Company (optional)
- Email address
- Phone number (optional)
- Your message to us
Rights of the data subject
- You can request information about which personal data, from which source, is stored about you and for what purpose. You must also be informed if your data is transferred to third parties. In this case, you must be informed of the identity of the recipient or the categories of recipients.
- If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that it be corrected or completed.
- You can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes. Your data must then be blocked for these purposes.
- You have the right to restrict processing if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data; the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data; the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or if you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh your reasons.
- You can request the deletion of your data. This is possible if the legal basis for the data processing is missing or has ceased to exist. The same applies in the event that the purpose of the data processing has ceased to exist due to the passage of time or other reasons. Please note that an existing retention period or other interests of our company worthy of protection may stand in the way of deletion. We will be happy to inform you of this on request. If we have made your data public, we are obliged to inform each recipient that you have requested the deletion of all links to this personal data or of copies of this personal data.
- You also have the right to object if your interest worthy of protection due to a personal situation outweighs the interest of the processing. However, this does not apply if we are obliged to carry out the processing due to a legal provision.
- Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes data protection.
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.